We salute Los Angeles' Mark Bedol, inventor of the battery-free, water-powered clock, for bringing the ditty-centric production values of local cable TV ads to the Internet. The lil' timekeeper comes in pink, red, blue, green, etc. You can choose to go meta with the water drop-shaped model or be boring and buy yet another round clock.
Also! Happy beginning of holiday (shopping) season. Our SFBG Holiday Guide comes out on November 21st, which you should be excited about if you like drag queens and ways to survive the season for alternative families.
Most Commented On
- Troll Hat Trick - May 22, 2013
- Well that certainly is the - May 22, 2013
- Finally a comment worth - May 22, 2013
- Worrying about what others get paid is futile. - May 22, 2013
- Lilli probably hasn't been touched in a decade or two. - May 22, 2013
- Greg, you misread, presumably deliberately. - May 22, 2013
- While there may be some statistical correlation, so what? - May 22, 2013
- Now you mention it Lucretia, that is beyond weird. - May 22, 2013
- Middle-aged white guy with a scowl, a ripped T-shirt and a - May 22, 2013
- How dense are you? Judging - May 22, 2013